Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week three of the new season!

So I missed the clinic. Couldn't get a ride? Or some excuse.
Then I missed week one, and I'll blame that one on Cedar Cross.
But here is week three!

It was very cool to get back out there and see that so many people are still interested. We also had quite a few new additions, which is always rad. Guys, keep coming back!

I must admit that it was a little shocking to see the condition of Mr. Bumpy's surface after being gone from the track for almost a year. It is literally taped together. As disheartening as it can be to see this once great race surface in such disrepair, getting there early and working with my fellow racers to sweep the mulch off and get things set up is encouraging.

The races ran as follows:

Scratch Race (5 laps)
women
A
B
C

Win and out
Women
A
B
C

Unknown Distance (7-15 laps)
Women
A
B
C

Grand Master Wilkes will have results posted on STLBIKING

I'm going to try and be more diligent about updating, but this is all for now. I'm hungry and we are about to have a pool party on the roof.

-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment