Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Proposed Schedule for June 16th

After all of that and because of the reverse order the A’s were too spent for the add-on race of the night. For the six riders on the far rail we split them up and ran a short pursuit of four laps (I think it was four, hell it was just for grins anyway). I believe it was Emilie’s group that took 20 or 30 seconds out of Soli’s group. It was great seeing those with less experience learning how to use the banks better.

For June 16th I have been getting an earful desiring longer races. Well I’m here to make your wishes come true. We will be returning to the typical order instead of the experiment of last week (I just didn’t like it all that well)

Round One

Unknown Distance 7 to 15 Laps all

Women

A’s

B’s

C’s


Round Two

Tempo Races (number of laps may be changed at the line)

Women 11 Laps

A’s 17 Laps

B’s 15 Laps

C’s 13 Laps


Round Three

Points Races (again, number of laps may be changed at the line)

Women 20 Laps

A’s 30 Laps

B’s 20 Laps

C’s 20 Laps


If there’s light and interest

Mystery Make-Up Race

As always I’m receptive to all racers and the kinds of races they prefer. If there is a race you are fond of or just kick butt at and I am not running them then let me know by all means. Thanks again to all who help, to those who help sweep before we race, to those who help set up and especially to those who help me pack up each night. This week I do not have any request for loaner bikes so I might not bring any for once. If you do need one of the demo’s then get in touch with me and I will bring it along. See you on the bumps, swikles

No comments:

Post a Comment