Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wow!!!




Wow! What a fantastic night of racing.

Although we had about the same number of riders or slightly less, each and everyone came to race. I cannot remember a night when there were more contested sprints needing to be called at the line. I remember calling at least four or five sprints by a little more than the width of a tire or two and I did not help score every race. All of the groups seemed to remian together longer, those that did break up did not give up, there were a lot of lead changes and nobody truly dominated racing tonight.

I know it was a difficult night by how light you all made the cooler, and tops to everyone who grabbed something to wet their whistle; both my beers were still there after the car was packed. You all rock, thanks for coming out and racing. I want to especially thank Aaro for driving so far to officiate for basically gas money and a Snickers bar for reimbursement, for Vicky Wilhite who is becoming one of the best scorers I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with, and to everyone who asks to help out or just does. All of you make this worthwhile and enjoyable.

swikles



Oh and Yes Molly, we missed you tonight.




Reminds me how much I miss racing

1 comment:

  1. Well then let's get that landshark to the line!
    Last night HURT!
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete